Troubleshooting with Wireshark
3-Day Hands-On Training Class taught by Laura Chappell
June 17-19, 2017
SharkFest'17 US Pre-Conference Event
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
WHO SHOULD ATTENDThis hands-on course is geared towards IT professionals, network engineers, and escalation teams who need to find network problems quickly. If you are responsible for any of the following network issues, this is the event for you.
• Find the cause of slow file transfers
• Identify problematic infrastructure devices
• Optimize the network
• Measure bandwidth use for an application or user
• Find that needle in the haystack
Click here to register.
COURSE TOPICSThis hands-on course focuses on customization of Wireshark to identify numerous performance issues including the following:
|• Connection Blocked or Refused||• Application Request Refused|
|• Slow Application Response Times||• Server Application Faults|
|• Content Redirection||• TCP Receive Buffer Issues|
|• Altered TCP Connection Attributes||• Mismatched TCP Parameters|
|• Weak Signal (WLAN)||• Asymmetric Routing|
|• Packet Loss in the Infrastructure||• High Path Latency Measurements|
|• Bandwidth Throttling||• Delayed ACKs/Nagle Issue|
|• Packets Queued along Path||• Route Redirections|
|• Virus/Malware on Network Hosts||• Name Resolution Problems|
|• Missing Selective Acknowledgment (SACK)||• No Support for Window Scaling|
|• Premature TCP Port Number Reuse||• and more…|
COURSE PRICING (including All Access Pass 1-Year Subscription3-day course price: $1,095 includes a 1-year All Access Pass (AAP) subscription (a $695 value). The AAP offers numerous online live and recorded courses for continued training. Download the AAP Course Catalog for more information. Pricing also includes Student Manual, course USB stick with trace files, training videos, and more, and lunch each day.
Click here to register.
CANCELLATION POLICYPlease note the hotel cancellation policies as well. SharkFest 2016 cancellation policies can be located at sharkfest.wireshark.org.
- If unable to attend the scheduled training class, please call Wireshark University at (408) 378-7841 to cancel your registration.
- Cancellations made fourteen (14) calendar days’ prior to the start date of the course will receive a refund of prepaid registration fees minus a $50 administration fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests made less than 14 days before the course begins.
- If you do not show up for a scheduled course without prior notification (“no show”), no refund will be given.
- Student substitutions are allowed, but notification must be made to info@chappellU.com no less than five (5) full business days before the start of the class (not including the class start date).
QUESTIONS? CONTACT USEmail: info@chappellU.com
Phone: +1 408.378.7841